Sunday, February 22, 2009

This Year's Valentine's Day

I know this is a little late, but this year's Valentine's Day was way fun. We slept in which was much needed. Neither of us wanted to fix breakfast so I decided to be the bigger man and took Jen to JB's. ;) We were lazy the whole day, just napping, watching TV, etc. Then we made a very nice dinner for ourselves.












After dinner we watched a few episodes of Desperate House Wives (DHW) and let our food settle. Once everything was settled in we warmed up some chocolate and had some fondue! It was so good. We cut up some strawberries and banana (I forgot to grab the raspberries), turned the lights down low, turned the lights back up to find some candles, lit the candles, turned the lights down low again and enjoyed some great dessert with some great company (at least great female company... the male company was pretty okay). Overall, Valentine's Day 2009 = Best Valentine's Day ever.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! I am impressed with your romantic side ,Kevin.

kelley said...

fun, fun, fun! Looks like a very romantic and much needed day! You've been so busy it's nice to have a respite! Remember, you promised to cook us some steaks, and maybe we could try that fundue too!

Happy Birthday Jen!

kelley said...

i looked at you "venturware sight" impressive!

KT said...

I guess being raised by 4 sisters taught you a thing or two. Jen, you are a lucky girl if I may say so myself. He's quite a catch! :) oh, and I'm not biased at all either.

Looks like you had a good time.

JohnMarenFlavs said...

Yum/Fun!

Anonymous said...

Kevin, I am very impressed. Looks like a fun romantic day. Looks like you two are as happy as coan be! oh ya, i think your sisters and mom did teach you a thing or two!